Sunday, December 1, 2013

A policeman searched me last night in a nightclub and caught...

A policeman searched me last night in a nightclub and caught me in possession of class A drugs. "it's not my fault!" I protested "every time I flush them down the toilet they magically re-appear in my pocket." the policeman looked at me in disgust and said "do you really expect me to believe that?" so I said "I can prove it to you if you want." the policeman laughed and said "go on then" so he handed me the drugs and I flushed them down the toilet. then the policeman said "right then, now show me your pockets" I said "what for?" the policeman said show me the drugs in your pocket!" I said "what drugs? I don't know what your on about?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More