Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A woman in hot air balloon realized she is lost...

A woman in hot air balloon realized she is lost.

She reduced altitude & shouted to a man below:

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend to meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am."

Man below replied: "You r in hot air balloon 30 feet above d ground.U r at 41 deg north latitude & 59 deg west longitude."

Lady: You must be an engineer.

Man: How do u know?

Lady: Everything u told me is technically correct but useless & the fact is I'm still lost.

Engineer:You must be in Top Management.

Lady:Ya.How do you know?

Engineer:U don't know where you are or where you're going. U made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, & u expect people beneath u to solve ur problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More