Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bob, walked into a bar and sat down next to a Sardarji.

Bob, walked into a bar and sat down next to a Sardarji. The 10 pm news on TVá was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

Sardarji: "Do you think he will jump?"

Bob: "I bet he will jump."

Sardarji: "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "The bet is on!"
Just as Sardarji placed his money on the bar, the guy on the ledge jumped off the building, falling to his death.
Sardarji was very upset, but willingly handed his $20 bill to Bob, saying,á "Fairáis fair. Here's your money."
Bob: "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and soI knew he would jump."
Sardarji: "I did too, but didn't think he would do it again."
Bob......... took the money and walked out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More