Saturday, September 21, 2013

A man who is dying in the hospital is surrounded his two sons, daughter and his wife and nurse.

A man who is dying in the hospital is surrounded his two sons, daughter and his wife and nurse.
Says to his eldest son:
- To you, Peter, I leave the Beverly houses.
- To you, my dear daughter, I leave the apartments in the Los Angeles Plaza.
- To you, Charlie, being my youngest son with a large future, I leave the City Center offices.
- And you, my dear wife, the three residential buildings towers in downtown.
The nurse, impressed, tells his wife: Madam, your husband is very rich. He is having many properties! You all are so lucky!!
And the wife retorts:
Rich??? Lucky???

He is a Milkman!!! Those are his routes where he delivers milk !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More