Thursday, September 19, 2013

2 Wives chatting in office: Wife 1: I had a fine evening


2 Wives chatting in office:
Wife 1: I had a fine evening how was
yours ?????
Wife 2 : It was a disaster.
My husband came home, ate his
dinner in 3 mins & fell asleep in 2
mins.
How was yours ?
Wife 1: Oh mine was amazing !
My husband came home and took me
out for a romantic dinner. After
dinner we walked for an hour. When
we came home he lit the candles
around the house. It was like a fairy
tale !
At the same time, their husbands are
talking at work...
Husband 1: How was your evening ?
Husband 2 : Great.
I came home, dinner was on the
table, I ate & fell asleep.
What about you ?
Husband 1: It was horrible.
I came home, there's no dinner, they
cut the electricity because I forgot to
pay the bill. So I took her out for
dinner which was so expensive that
didn't have money left for a cab or
auto. We walked home which took an
hour & when we got home, I
remembered there was no electricity
so I had to light candles all over the
house !!!!!!!!!!
MORAL: PRESENTATION DOES MATTER ....
NO MATTER WHAT THE REALITY
IS !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More